In 2009, we began working with Syracuse University on a number of banner projects. The private research university is located in Syracuse, New York and is known for its dominant athletic program and top-of-the-line communications school. Over the past few years, we have printed multiple banner designs that have been installed throughout the campus. Themes for the banners include:
- Orange Central – Banners printed for homecomings and reunions.
- Entrepreneurship – These read “Make Your Ideas Real” and feature faces of students representing different majors.
- Shaw Quadrangle – Hung in the quad named after Chancellor Emeritus Kenneth A. “Buzz” Shaw. The quad was dedicated in 2010.
- Scholarship in Action/Education for the World in the World – These are the main designs that are placed throughout the university.
- Welcome – Banners welcoming students and families to the campus.